Des Plaines Newborn Photographer – Baby M
It wasn’t that long ago that this newborn’s brother made the trip to my Des Plaines Studio to get his own newborn photographs done. Now he is coming in as the big brother! It is such an honor to photograph multiple newborn portrait sessions.
Big brother had to get some time in front of the camera too! He has so many expressions, he was so fun to photograph and talk to.
This is one sweet, adorable family. Baby M sure made this trio one fabulous family of four. Looking forward to watching them grow up. Hold on tight, it goes fast!
Often a families first outing is their newborn session. This family traveled to my portrait studio in Des Plaines, IL for their first family portrait. The stuffed bear mom brought with was a perfect match.
Babies first year tip: Bring the stuffed friend back to your sessions over the first year to document babies growth. Some wonderful first year keepsakes can be made!
The first family portrait that will hang in their home… I am so honored to be able to capture this for the new family of three.
Today I got to meet this gorgeous baby girl. We will get to know each other very well over the next year and I couldn’t be happier about it!
I get to meet with her every three months in my studio to document her milestones… holding her head up, sitting, standing and turning one! I hate to rush time by but I can’t wait to see her Baby’s first year album complete.
Notice the smiles she gave away on her first session!! Can’t wait to see her at 6 months!
This baby girl marked 5 months and her family decided it was time for her first professional family photo session. She did a fantastic job and her family ended up with some gorgeous art work to put on the walls of their new home! Take a look at the Art Products.
Some gorgeous artwork went home today. Two images printed on a standout mount, ready to hang in the clients home, along with a wooden print box filled with a 5X7 print of each of the final 40+ images from their session. The wooden box looks gorgeous out on a table or book case and makes it easy for your family and friends to look through the images. Having family photos around the home boosts the self esteem of the child, making them feel important and loved. It also provides great conversation for guests and family.
The first time I met these brothers they were with about 6 of their cousins as we juggles getting all them to sit for a cousins portrait for grandma. It was wonderful to have them back and spend some time with these two, all handsome and growing up. They were full of silliness and giggles for 20 minutes while we captured some great fall photos for Mom. And Mom did a great job on these adorable outfits.
Here are just a few:
- Mini Sessions are short and sweet. You get a few images of your family and your kids while being outside and enjoying the moment. The sessions go by so quick that your kids don’t start asking if they are done yet. They have fun playing outside and don’t see it as a chore.
- If you think family photos are a daunting, exhausting and just cannot bring yourself to do them, Mini Sessions are the answer! Any client who has signed up for one because a full session was too much to even think about doing, has been super relieved to find that it is not exhausting. In fact, I always hear ‘I wish we did this sooner.’ Its a quick simple photo, don’t sweat the clothing details, take some simple clothing you already own and try out a photo session. Its a great way to sample a photo session.
- Mini Sessions are a great deal. You get the best of the best. We spend the 20 minutes creating 10 gorgeous images and because there are other families involved in my time through out the day, you get a discount on the time but NOT on the quality.
- If you avoid all Mini Sessions or photo sessions all together, I beg you to stop now and try out a mini session. There are tons of articles on why family photos should be taken and displayed in your home supporting that it boosts self esteem in children of all ages to have photos of themselves and their family around their home. Professional images and art work also provide long lasting imagery for decades to come.
- Gifts! They make excellent gifts! Grandparents and relatives can be difficult to buy for, but they love family photos. Frame them, give them an ornament or a photo cube, we also have adorable mini accordion books that are a grandparent favorite. Mini Sessions make gift giving easy, meaningful and will last more then just the holiday season but for generations to come. You could be done with most of your shopping BEFORE thanksgiving!
- Pets are family too! Mini sessions easily accommodate the furry members of your family because they are outdoors at pet friendly locations. Make sure to let it be know you are bringing a pet so we give you the best time slot and location for you family.
- You won’t regret this investment. You won’t. You can’t. This is the best gift you can give yourself, your kids and your family. It is an investment that will last you longer then this year and it will bring you joy for years to come. It will being your kids joy for years to come.
Call or email today to get your spot this weekend. If you missed this weekend, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the mailing list to make sure you do not miss future sessions. Green Chair and Snow Sessions to come!